Floral Arranging Workshops
Time: Saturdays, 10am-12pm
Cost: Varying per class
- Floral crown-$55
- Wreath -$65
- Free-form Bouquet-$85
- Free-form centerpeice-$100
Location: The Green Lace Lion Classroom
Supplies: All included
Instructors: Ellen Sortore
Description: Each class is beginner friendly, perfect for the flower enthusiast or anyone who wants to relax around blooms with everything provided! Each class will include an array of seasonal greenery, filler flowers, and fresh focal flowers depending on class type. You will receive tips on not only arrangement techniques but also how to keep your arrangement looking fresh for weeks!
- Flower Crown Class: We will have an assortment of high end blooms to choose from to build and create your own flower crowns. Seasonal flowers you'll be sure to love will be chosen for each class. Register today as space is limited! Cost:$55.00
- Wreath Class: Create your own wreath with live greenery that will dry beautifully with time. Each student recives a 10" grapevine wreath to then embelish with seasonal greens. Let your creativity flow with this free form weath experiance! Cost:$65
- Free-Form Bouquet: Have you always wanted to know where to purchase the flowers you see on pintrest and how to arrange in a flowing and artistic fashion? Then this class is for you! All flowers will be provided for you to arrange a free form bouquet with high-end seasonal blooms. You'll go home with your bouquet along with tricks of the trade to help you arrange at home! Each class will include an array of seasonal greenery, filler flowers, and fresh focal flowers. You will receive tips on not only arrangement techniques but also how to keep your arrangement looking fresh for weeks! Cost:$85.00
- Centerpeice Arrangement: Includes all flowers and supplies needed to complete the arrangement. Each attendee will be walked through the steps of building their own bouquet. With a mix of high quality florals, this free form bouquet will be arranged in a 6"x8" tall glass vase. Cost; $100
Email Ellen abut holding a private class.